Survival Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survival Forum

Welcome To SurvivalStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM app [Teddy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teddybear

GM app [Teddy] Empty
PostSubject: GM app [Teddy]   GM app [Teddy] Empty12/13/2008, 2:05 am

Heyy, I had just started this server about an hour ago, and I'm loving it! The GM's are superb and they're really nice.
I heard that there was a GM app so I wanted to try my luck at it!

My name is Jasmine, and I've just turned fourteen years old around a month ago. You are able to contact me through MSN, email and obviously; through SurvivalStory. I live in Melbourne, Australia but I don't know what my time zone is so yeah... I think it's EST.
Since I've only just started, I promise you I'll be active. But I've got some other agenda's at times so you have to bear with me. Very Happy
I love drawing, writing books, reading manga, and creating videos. I promote a lot of private servers through youtube making videos and if you'd like to see them: https://www.youtube.com/user/x0xsakura

I have not been a GM before in any private server, but I have been close to a lot of GM friends throughout all the private servers I have played. I can be very creative at times and have heaps of event ideas to share with the SurvivalStory community. I can learn very quickly if I have to, and I already know a few codes from just learning off my friends.

I can be very honest and help to meet the communities needs. I can be nice to those that are nice to me; because I think only this: "respect only those whom deserve to be respected." So, I only have a mutual relationship with those around me. You can trust me to do many things, only if they're appropriate. I will not do things that are inhumane and stupid. I only swear when I am really ticked off at things usually only at people who tick me off in real life. Other than that, I don't swear often and usually replace them with words like 'fershizzle' or 'shikabubs' and 'BEEEP'. I can be very immature at times, but also very mature. It depends what has happened in the day and depends on how many lollies i've eaten.

If I saw a hacker, I would jail/ban them depending on whether they're persistent at first or its just a first time thing. I would firstly jail them, then ban them if necessary. If another GM was giving or leveling other players, I would just tell them that they're not allowed to do that and if they continued I would tell the admin straight away for them to deal with it.
Depending on what type of spamming was going on I would jail/ban as well, temp ban if necessary. Most likely temp bans would occur if the person was spamming over smega. If someone was begging, then I'd just tell them to wait for an event to occur and they can then ask for the item. If they continue, it'd be a ban.

If I become GM, I promise I'll try to promote the server to a happy enviornment and make sure its peaceful. Everyone would love SurvivalStory and no one would like to quit. That's a good private server that I'm hoping to aim for. I can listen to anyone's problems and help to solve them and would just like to chill. I promise if I become GM, I'll be a good one that everyone can count on.

Being GM means a lot to me as it branches up things in the world of Maple. A GM is someone you can count on if there is a problem like a teacher or someone older or more experienced than you.
I would like to become GM for one; I've never been before, and two It'd be a great experience for me and I'd enjoy it heaps. I will benefit the server to keep it a safe and happy enviornment and to make sure that everyone enjoys playing this server. I don't know everything to being a GM, but if I have to read a 608 paged manual on it, I will. I will promise to never break the rules and if I do, I would like someone to point it out and so I can fix what I've done wrong. Thanks for reading this. ^^My youtube Channel.
Back to top Go down

GM app [Teddy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survival Forum :: SurvivalStory Forums :: SurvialStory-
Jump to: