Survival Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survival Forum

Welcome To SurvivalStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aqua's Gm App. Please check it out,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua

Aqua

Aqua's Gm App. Please check it out, Empty
PostSubject: Aqua's Gm App. Please check it out,   Aqua's Gm App. Please check it out, Empty12/10/2008, 9:04 pm

-Basic Information
1. What is your name?: Tristan Rivere
2. How old are you? Im only 15, but im about as mature as possible when its neccesary.
3. How can we contact you? AIM, Forums, In game.
4. What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
5. How active are you in game? I've played many many servers for almost three years now.
6. What are your hobbies? Playing the guitar, listening to music, skating, hanging out.

- Experience :
1. Have you been a GM before? No, i have not.
2. Are you an experienced GM? Im trying to GET some experience, but i have never been accepted.
3. Have you ever been given strikes as a GM? N/A

- Compatibility :
1. How are you honest? Im always honest, for example, im not going to hide the fact that im overweight, unlike some people.
2. How are you helpful? Im ALWAYS playing maplestory, so people wont be able to get away with much, and i know most major training spots that hackers go to.
3. How are you nice? I like to help people, even if i don't know the answer to a question, ill try to help the asker figure out who does.
4. How can we trust you? I have never been muted or banned in any server.
5. Do you have a temper problem? I only get angry when people hack or spam and then deny it even when i have a screenshot of them doing it.
6. Do you swear? I only swear when im not doing anything serious, or helping someone.
7. Are you mature? on a scale from one to ten, i'd be about a 8.
- What Would You Do.. :
1. If you saw a hacker? Take a screenshot and ban him.
2. If someone was a potential hacker? warn him about the consequences and keep track of what he does.
3. If another GM was leveling/giving things away to other players? I would report him to you, and take a screenshot.
4. If someone was spamming? Warn them at least once or twice, and then mute them.
5. If someone was begging for items/mesos/etc? Tell them they're out of luck, and to try killing skelegons.
6. If you become a GM? Try to watch out for the community, and overall just try to help them have fun.

- Important Questions :
1. What does being a GM mean to you? I just think it would be cool to be able to help people.
2. Why do you want to become a GM? To help people and learn about being a GM so i have some experience
3. How are you beneficial as a GM? Im on maplestory all day untill i have to sleep or go to school.
4. Do you think you qualify as being a GM? I THINK i do. But that's up to someone with experience.
5. Why should we choose you? Because im very mature and helpful.
6. Do you have what it takes to become a GM? Sure, with a little tutorial on the GM commands.
7. Will you follow the rules of being a GM? Absolutely.

- Extra Information : IGN : Aqua

My Profile:
Name: Tristan Rivere
Black hair brown eyes.
Weight: 180
height: 5'11
Likes : Hancock. Hancock. The colour blue, Hancock. MUSIC, HANCOCK Smile. Helping people. Maplestory.
Dislikes: Trolls, Spammers, Hackers, Ignorant racists, and Pumpkin pie.
Back to top Go down
Xscarz4lifeX

Aqua's Gm App. Please check it out, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua's Gm App. Please check it out,   Aqua's Gm App. Please check it out, Empty12/10/2008, 11:32 pm

the gm spotz hav alreadi been filled, we will not be accepting anymore gmz for the time being.
Back to top Go down

Aqua's Gm App. Please check it out,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survival Forum :: SurvivalStory Forums :: SurvialStory-
Jump to: