Survival Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Survival Forum

Welcome To SurvivalStory Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

co owner app From iLii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iLiii

co owner app From iLii Empty
PostSubject: co owner app From iLii   co owner app From iLii Empty12/7/2008, 7:01 pm

How old are you? Im 16 year old

Where do you live (Fluent English Required)? i live in Aus/Melb And yes im full Englist Vietnamese O_o

Have you played any retail games (eg. GMS) and if so, for how long? i been maple story global for 5 years but i quit and looking for maple story PS

On average how much time each day do you spend on : i Will be spending most of my time on the sever around 12 hours or more but on Fridays and saturday got work for 5hour then home shower then i jump on Maple
Time in-game. Any time
Time on the forums. Any time

What are your normal playing time(s)? My normal playing times is on Fridays n saturday For 3 or 4 hours

Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster? Yes i have i been in gm in 3 sever and co - owner in 2 Name of the sever List: Final Story/Pie Ms Co owner N Gm: hitsu ms bounce ms NightMS
If so where and how long? Been co - owner N Gm my hope life time.

Tell us a little about yourself (use 25 words or less). Full Name Lee Tran im Vietnamese i live in aus/melb,, Age 16 , i was born in March 21 08. im nice ,

Explain why you think you would be a good GM. im only good in is, Helping new people , Bann all hackers on the spot, Mostly good at getting people into the sever, held event.

What interests you most about the GM position? im mostly interests in Gm position is to Help new people Cause i use to be really noob and don't know wht to do so yeh i like helping new people.

What positive additions could you make to the , if you became a GM? i would make the sever better and prove it to u all and each and one of u that i deseve to become a co owner

add me on msn dark_lei@hotmail.com so i can talk to u more about this ty u

remember to add me on msn ty dark_lei@hotmail.com im on 24/7

and i bet u i can get this sever on top ranking around 10 at lest or more im really good at getting people into the sever N i know some friend that can help u donate
Back to top Go down

co owner app From iLii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survival Forum :: SurvivalStory Forums :: SurvialStory-
Jump to: